Friday, September 05, 2003

i think i'm by myself in the office today.

that's not a huge deal really, "by myself" still means that the secretary is there, and that only two other people aren't there. one is on vacation this week, the other's day off is today. i'm pretty much by myself every day anyway, my office is in a different building than everyone else's. like anything else, it's got its pros and cons, the main pro is that there's no one looking over my shoulder and i have tons of flexibility, the con is that there's only a minimal amount of social interaction.

i think my jersey's coming today. i hope it does anyway. i ordered a tigres jersey earlier this week, it's the one they used from last season. i wanted to get it because they discontinued it and now they're using a really goofy looking jersey, which i totally don't like. so since it's no longer in use i figured i'd better get one before i can't find em anywhere.

i got a lancer card, i'm stoked.

feeling: a sore right hamstring
thinking of: link
music: "the f word" hank williams jr., and kid rock