Wednesday, August 06, 2003

i need to go grocery shopping.

shopping is a weird thing for me, partly because i live alone and partly because my refrigerator is nearly completely useless. i get stuff and if i don't eat it within a few days, it goes bad in my fridge. i can't really get frozen food, because my freezer doesn't freeze anything, and since i'm the only one here, i can't really count on food getting consumed very quickly because i really don't eat just a whole lot, so a lot of stuff just stays in there. so anyways, whenever i go grocery shopping, i walk the fine line between getting too much food, and not getting enough and having to go to the supermarket again within the next few days.

maybe this wouldn't be a problem if i hadn't gotten my fridge from a second-hand store.

feeling: ready
thinking of: today
music: "never for nothing" margaret becker