Saturday, March 13, 2004

HAVE YOU
Ever cried over a boy/girl? it looked like it
Ever lied to someone? certainly

Ever been arrested? nah

NUMBER
Of times I have been in love? between zero and one

Of times I have had my heart broken? zero

Of hearts I have broken? i'm pretty sure at least one, and just that one
Of girls I have kissed? couple dozen
Of boys I have kissed? platonically, like on the forehead? two
Of girls I've slept with? slept? like zzzzzz? two
Of boys I've slept with? zero
Of drugs taken illegally? zero
Of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends? can be counted on one hand
Of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? probly a dozen or so
Of scars? i can think of three without getting up to take inventory
Of things in my past that I regret? there's probly a few, but regret is of no use to me

FAVORITE
Movie: princess bride, tombstone

Disney movie: probly peter pan
Smell: vanilla or bath and body works moonlight path

Word: unbelievable
Video Game: fifa 2004, tho i haven't played in a few months
Eye color: green
Flower: stargazer lillies, yellow roses (texas and all)
Color: grey, brown, navy blue, in that order
Cereal: i haven't had cereal in like two years, but rice krispies
Actor: ed harris or morgan freeman

Actress: ashley judd
Band/singers: reverend horton heat
Holiday: christmas, no contest

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
Good Looking? i'm pretty
Funny: no doubt
Friendly: to a fault
Amusing: i amuse myself
Pessimistic: cynical
Optimistic: like you wouldn't believe
Dorky: annie called me a dork last week

RANDOM
Spell your first name backwards: iuqir, OR euqirne
The story behind your screenname: ricv56, ric=nickname, v=last initial, 56=number i wore in HS playing football
FOUR words that sum you up: thoughtful, patient, tenacious, fearless

DESCRIBE YOUR
Wallet: brown leather, i got it at target
Hairbrush: gun metal grey
Toothbrush: blue and white
Jewelry worn daily: not so much

Pillowcase: green and white checks

Blanket: green plaid comforter
Coffee Cup: blue and yellow
Sunglasses: don't own any
Favorite Underwear: green, white, blue checked boxers
Favorite shirt: probly the donut curl

Piercings: not so much
Hair: dark brown
Wishing: to be more adequately understood
After this: work
Talking to: right this second, no one

Something you're looking forward to in this upcoming month: annie!!!

Something that you are deathly afraid of: losing parts, important ones

Do you like candles? tons in fact
Do you like incense? not enough to get any
Do you believe in love? indeed
Do you believe in soul mates? i think so
Do you believe in forgiveness? i do
Do you believe in God? with all my heart
Who is your worst enemy? someone without the guts to tell me

If you could have any animal for a pet: probly a dog

Can you eat with chopsticks? yah
What are 5 cities you wouldn't mind relocating to? Chicago, Dallas, El Paso, San Antonio.

What’s something that you wish people would understand? the significance of context

What’s something you wish you could understand better? probly people with two X chromosomes

Someone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time? Ashley