Friday, November 07, 2003

dear God,

you know me, i'm a simple guy. happy driving a ten year old japanese car with a hundred fifty thousand miles on it. happy wearing jeans i've had since eleventh grade. happy living in a quaint, but totally nice, lil one bedroom apartment. there's a lot that i'm happy living without, some things i'd really like, but i'm more or less ok not having. basically i'm not the kind of person that's really driven by material or temporal desires.

allow me, for a brief moment, to diverge, if a bit radically, from the standard condition of my personality. so anyways, while i was out running errands yesterday i was at a red light and saw this woman, she was probably at least a couple years older than me, but in any case, she was beautiful, and driving a mercedes. i thought to myself that at that moment, that's what's missing in my life, a really beautiful woman who drives a really expensive car. so what i'd like right now is an unbelievably gorgeous girl who drives a really hot car, not necessarily a mercedes, maybe a bimmer, or a lexus, something like that.

i don't think that it's just a whole lot to ask for, i mean it's not like i'm asking her to pay off my student loans or anything like that, i just want her to drive me around in her car and stuff.

feeling: smart-ass
thinking of: beth, she's awesome
music: "bullion" millencolin