Tuesday, August 12, 2003

i have two boxes of crayons.

the big box, the box of 64. i hear rumors that crayola's made an even bigger box than that, one with 96 in it, but i think 96 crayons would definitely overwhelm me. one box is in my office, the other one in my living room. i feel like they help to keep me centered despite the fact that their value is primarly symbolic in that i don't really feel like they add anything substantial to my life. i mean i don't spend just a whole lot of time coloring or anything like that. i usually only use them when i'm making something for someone else. i don't even really have to use them for them to be of value, one look usually provides a pretty solid reminder of times that were really simple, and anyone that knows me knows that i value simplicity quite a bit.

so anyways, today's tuesday and there's not just a whole lot on the agenda today. i need to clean up my office, which is a mess and has been for a while. my desk is pretty buried. dunx should be here later this week on his way to portland, it'll be good to see him. bone is going back to dallas in a couple days and the packing seems to be moving along for him, which is impressive.

in need of more socks.

feeling: pedestrian
thinking of: Laura, she's amazing, and i hope she has a better day today than she did yesterday
music: "i broke out your windshield" wesley willis